THE RENTAL ROOM
- The Rental Room is included in our 3-day wedding package. You can select from many unique items to enhance all areas of your ideal event. Have an hourly consultation with our decor staff specialist before your event to discuss your decor style. The specialist will help give ideas and suggestions on enhancing your event with our items.
THE dECOR sTAFF
- Our Decor Staff can also decorate your entire event for you or alongside you with your items and ours. We can create a unique cake table display and centerpieces or alter existing floral arrangements. This service is also included in our 3-day wedding package.
Here are a few creative ways on how our items can be used
- French Double Doors Grand Bridal Entrance
- Large selection of Gold, Silver, Black, and Clear centerpiece stands
- White Draping on Pergola and/or Cross (Venue coordinator will handle the draping.)
- Multiple Large Silk Flower Arrangements
- Multiple Silk Flower Center Pieces.
- Multiple Styles of Greenery
- Various Sizes of Roman Columns
- Multiple Fern Stands/Columns
- A Wicker Arch
- Several Styles of Floor Candelabras
- Crystal Ware to Layer and Enhance Your Buffet Table From All Punch Bowls to Pedestal dishes.
- All Different Sizes of Mirrors, From Center Piece, Mirrors to Creating a Unique Cake Table
- Arrangements Using Rectangle or Round Oversized Mirrors.
- Tiki Torches (for around the pond)
- Large Sun Tan Umbrellas
- 4 Whiskey Barrels
- Choice of Alter
- Multiple Garden Carts, For Water or Fern Stands
- Antique Ladder Dessert Stand
- Mason Jars, Cylinders, Glass Votive Holders
- Rustic Round Wood Slabs
- Whitewash, Crystal, Black Iron Candlesticks, etc.
- Multiple sizes of Topiary Balls
- Center Piece filler beads, Pearls, Crystal Beads, Gold Glitz Balls
- Cake Plate Stands with Crystals and without.
- Unity Candle Display
- Antique Chairs
- Champagne Ice Buckets
- Champagne Glasses - For Head Bridal and Immediate Family, 30 or less.
- And so much more…..
onsite wedding coordinator
- The Wedding Coordinator will execute the rehearsal practice and weekend wedding day flawlessly.
- The Wedding Coordinator's role includes overseeing the details for the ceremony, running the rehearsal practice, meeting the vendors when they arrive, executing the timeline provided by the bride, working with the photographer, transporting the bridal party to photo ops, helping with serving the cake and greeting guest if need be. They are here to oversee any last-minute challenges during the festivities and help reduce any stress. Depending on the agenda, this individual would be present for 2-4 hours on Friday and 8-12 hours on Saturday.
- This service is often for couples who have planned the wedding themselves and need someone to take charge once the day gets close.
- *This is included in the wedding package rentals.
- Personalize your event with these stunning marquee letters. They can be placed across the pond or wherever you would like. It can be your last name, initials, or a saying like “I DO” or “Mr. & Mrs.” Minimum of four letters. $50.00 per letter for up to four letters. Additional letters $30.00. We take care of the set-up, teardown, and turning them on.
• Bridal Dress• Bridesmaid Dresses• Bridesmaid Robes
Elegant vintage dinnerware
- Use our elegant vintage dinnerware for your event. Each table will have its own unique China pattern. However, every table will be different.
1 - 100 $150.00 1 - 200 $275.00 1 - 300 $375.00 1 - 400 $475.00